7.21.2008

Get to know: Ben J.

The fourth in a series where we will introduce you to our team. Next, Ben J.

Greetings! My name is Ben Jones; I am 23 years old and I was born and raised in Lynnwood, Washington. I had the privilege of having(and still have) wonderful Christian parents, Dennis and Margaret, who taught me to seek Christ first in all things and set an example for me to follow. They graduated from Biola University in southern California as well as my grandparents and I am scheduled to graduate this December with a degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Management. I am the youngest of 3. I have an older brother who is 25 who has been married to my sister-in-law, Genoa, for 3 and a half years. I also have an older sister who is 26 and currently lives close to me in southern California. I enjoy traveling, eating food from other cultures, taking photographs, climbing mountains, helping people in need and accepting new challenges. I am most satisfied when I follow Christ’s plan for my life. Our first day has been incredible and I am looking forward to working with the beautiful Indian kids!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're having a good trip so far. I'm praying for you guys. Ben J., try to stay awake. See you when you get back to Grace.