I am Ashley Lutt, and I am going to be a junior at UNL. My major is Middle Level Education, so I will be certified to teach 4-9 grade math or language arts. My passion to be a teacher makes India that much more exciting to be in the classrooms here! I have never been overseas, but I did spend 10 weeks in San Diego last summer on a Summer Project missions trip through Campus Crusade for Christ and we spent 1 day in Tijuana, Mexico at an orphanage. I am in Kappa Delta sorority at UNL and am so excited to return to school soon and share my experience with my 100 plus sisters and share my love for Christ with them :). I grew up in Norfolk and was a member of Sud.Z, so I am loving spending so much time with the Norfolk community in India!
8.02.2009
I am Ashley Lutt, and I am going to be a junior at UNL. My major is Middle Level Education, so I will be certified to teach 4-9 grade math or language arts. My passion to be a teacher makes India that much more exciting to be in the classrooms here! I have never been overseas, but I did spend 10 weeks in San Diego last summer on a Summer Project missions trip through Campus Crusade for Christ and we spent 1 day in Tijuana, Mexico at an orphanage. I am in Kappa Delta sorority at UNL and am so excited to return to school soon and share my experience with my 100 plus sisters and share my love for Christ with them :). I grew up in Norfolk and was a member of Sud.Z, so I am loving spending so much time with the Norfolk community in India!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment